Bayesian Analysis for Time Series
A user friendly software for Bayesian Analysis of Time Series Microarray Experiments.
1. Download the additional file lib.zip. This file is relatively large but you only need to download it if you do not have MATLAB or your MATLAB Component Runtime is not compatible with the version indicated on the accompanying documentation of BATS. Unzip the files into the final destination directory (for example /home/username/lib).
2. Download and unzip the folder BATS_ver_X_X.zip where you prefer to keep the program folder (for example /home/username/bats).
3. In this folder, run the script first run_Bats.sh followed by the library path every time that you want to launch BATS. This shell script can be run to temporarily set environment paths and execute the application. Alternatively you can Add the lib root directory to the environment variable by issuing the following commands:
1. To make theses changes persistent after logout on Mac OS X machines, modify the .cshrc file to include this setenv command.
2. It is possible to run the shell script file run_BATS.sh on Mac OS X instead of setting environment variables.